Companion Care in Facilities
get help with info & pricing
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Helping your loved one to maintain quality of life and provide you peace of mind, no matter where he or she is, is what our services are all about. If you have a loved one in a hospital, rehabilitation center, or assisted living facility, our professional caregivers can provide the extra one-on-one attention that he or she may need.
A Bedside Companion can provide the following while your loved one is receiving medical treatment in a hospital setting, rehabilitating in a nursing facility, or residing in an assisted living facility.
- One-on-one attention to provide companionship and consolation.
- Walks around the facility.
- Calm and redirect the person if he or she becomes anxious.
- Overnight assistance for those that have difficulty sleeping or who are at risk for falls.
- Communicate changes in health status to family members and nurses.
- Cognitive stimulation to keep the person alert and oriented.
- Advocate for the person if he or she requires attention from the medical team.
- Escort the person around the facility for meals and activities.
Family First Home Companions is a Long Island home care company. We provide senior companions to assist your loved ones with daily activities, dementia care and Alzheimer’s companions, and respite care to care for your loved ones on a short term basis.
We serve the following States, Cities, Zip Codes and Counties:
Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City (NYC), Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island