Home In a Hurry Program
Your first days home from the hospital or rehabilitation center can be very daunting. The Home In a Hurry program will help you get settled safely back at home and ensure that you don’t return to the hospital. The HIH program includes the following services:
- 2 days, 5 hours each visit—services by a professional caregiver
- Ready the home —chores, laundry, change bed linens, and grocery shopping
- Pick up prescriptions
- Transportation to follow up doctor appointments
- Help with following discharge instructions
- Bathing supervision and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Walking assistance
get help with info & pricing
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Family First Home Companions is a Long Island home care company. We provide senior companions to assist your loved ones with daily activities, dementia care and Alzheimer’s companions, and respite care to care for your loved ones on a short term basis.
We serve the following States, Cities, Zip Codes and Counties:
Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City (NYC), Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island