Family First is hard at work in the community! From educating nurses and social workers on dementia and caregiver burnout, to offering resources to local health care systems- We have continued to offer the community what is needed to ensure the safety and quality of life of our aging Long Islanders. As the old saying goes, “knowledge is power” and this is particularly important when helping families cope with a dementia diagnosis or a loved one who is a high fall risk.
Our next educational event is Sunday, November 24th at the Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center in East Hills. We will be joined by local and national experts educating families on topics such as:
- Caring for Someone with Dementia
- Lessen Your Financial Burden
- Using Technology to Ease Stress
- Avoiding Caregiver Burnout
To learn more about the event, please click the link below to access the flyer.
- Caring for a Loved One with Dementia: 6 Practical Tips - May 19, 2020
- Upcoming CE Event This Week! - February 17, 2020
- Company News: Family First Offering a Continuing Education Series - January 22, 2020